Process Engineer Extraction (m/f)Hamburg, Germany
Attractive career opportunity for process engineers in the food industry!
Our client Ohly GmbH www.ohly.com as one of the world's leading manufacturers of yeast-based extracts, flavors and specialty powders is part of the ABF Group in its promising ingredients division. Currently, high investment in modernization contributes sustainably to the market leadership of Ohly. The newly established Competence Center Process Engineering & Development as a key function between innovation and production contributes noteworthy to this and is looking for an new team member to join!
Responsibilities and Tasks
- You ensure ongoing process optimization (continuous improvement) of the production processes primarily in the area of (yeast-) extraction.
- You act as a key function between innovation and production and provide e.g. a smooth implementation of development projects on the production scale.
- You manage troubleshooting and production test runs and create standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the production.
- You interact across departments e.g. together with production, site management, controlling and quality assurance and participate in exciting projects.
- You have a degree in engineering, for example in the fields of process engineering, food or biotechnology or chemical engineering.
- You have profound knowledge in comparable bioprocess engineering processes, e.g. extraction, fermentation (upstream / downstream).
- Ideally, you have been involved in the production of food, food additives/ingredients or biopharmaceutical products.
- You are experienced in project management and like to use your English professionally.
What We Offer
- You become part of the newly established Competence Center Process Engineering & Development and can help shape structures and processes right from the start!
- You report directly to the Manager of this Competence Center and you profit from interfacing across departments.
- You will find a dynamic and growth-oriented environment and benefit from a strong global corporate group and at the same time an independent team unit.
- You work mainly at the location in the heart of Hamburg and can enjoy the advantages of this attractive metropolis close by.
- Nice and committed people to work with as well as an attractive remuneration (fixum & bonus top off this attractive job offer to you!
For this recruitment our recruitment partner Mercuri Urval is supporting us, please be informed that your application will be sent to Mercuri Urval for assessment.
For questions, please contact Lilian Fischer and Stefan Frick (Tel. +49 40 - 85 17 16 - 0).
Mercuri Urval GmbH Friesenweg 4 (Haus 14) 22763 Hamburg, Germany
Confidentiality is assured.