Three-year Apprenticeship as a Industrial Business Management Assistant (m/f)
Ausbildung zum/r Industriekaufmann/frauHamburg, Germany
Are you interested in an apprenticeship in a global ingredients business?
Ohly is one of the world’s leading suppliers of yeast extracts, yeast based flavours and specialty powders for the Global food, biotechnology, health and animal feed markets. Ohly is part of the Associated British Food (ABF) Ingredients Group, focusing on high value ingredients in food and non-food applications.
We are looking for an apprentice as of 1. August 2018 to become an Industrial Business Management Assistant (m/f) (Industriekaufmann/-frau).
3 years, shortening is possible
Requirements and Interests
Interest in commercial aspects and joy in handling numbers and data
High sense of responsibility
Strong communication skills
What We Offer
You will undergo training in the following departments:
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Sales
- Accounting & Controlling
- And many more.
During the training you will be fully integrated into the processes and tasks of each department. You will have the opportunity to apply your competencies and knowledge in the daily business and your own projects. The international environment offers another great learning opportunity.
What We Expect
- Complete application including a motivation letter, CV and the last school report (minimum qualification: Realschulabschluss, preferably Fachhochschul-/ Hochschulreife)
- Business fluent in German and a good command of the English language
- Interest in economic aspects, commercial tasks and IT
- Eloquence and a strong willingness to learn
- Joy in organizing and planning; high level of flexibility
- Capacity for teamwork, empathy
What happens after the successful exams?
We are training our young professionals of the next generation. If you convince us with your performance we strive to offer you a permanent position at Ohly after your training.