Working Student (m/f) Technical Drawing for Process Media and UtilitiesHamburg, Germany
Interested in production plants in a Global Ingredients Business?
Ohly is part of the Associated British Foods (ABF) group, a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £15.4bn, 133,000 employees and operations in 50 countries across Europe, southern Africa, the Americas, Asia and Australia. ABF is a broad portfolio of businesses which includes Primark, Ovaltine, Twinings, AB Enzymes, and is the world’s second largest producer of both sugar and baker’s yeast.
Within the model of devolved autonomy operated by ABF, Ohly develops and implements its own strategy and runs its own P&L (profit and loss account). This empowers our people with great freedom and independence, while enjoying all of the benefits and opportunities that belonging to a global group brings, meaning that individuals and teams can make a real difference within this operating culture.
For our Hamburg site we are looking for a Working student (m/f) Technical Drawing for Process Media and Utilities who can start as of 1st September 2018, 20h per week.
The Role & Your Tasks
- As-built recording of utility grids (steam, compressed air, process water, cooling water etc.)
- Drawing of piping and instrumentation diagrams from as-built recordings
- Creation of equipment labelling according to the plant-specific code system
- Labelling of production equipment
- Establishing of equipment lists for piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Updating of existing PIDs
- You are a student of process engineering, energy and environmental engineering or similar in an advanced stage of your study program
- You have profound knowledge of CAD software (AutoCAD) as well as basic knowledge of process engineering devices
- Good MS Office skills (esp. Word, Excel)
- Autonomous and responsible way of working and diligence