OHLY® FLAV-R-MAX is a yeast extract derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. It contains high levels of the nucleotides GMP, IMP, CMP and UMP which are produced by the degradation of the yeast own RNA.
OHLY® FLAV-R-MAX is used in aquaculture and husbandry, to decrease feed conversion ratios replacing antibiotic growth promoters. It is typically added at 1 kg/ton feed.
Key Features and Benefits
- Yeast extract with a high content of readily available nucleotides
- Improves the utilization of feed by optimizing the nutritional composition
- Ideal as a feed supplement to improve the animal's immune status
- Especially suited for aquaculture (e.g. shrimp)
- Increases feed intake due to palatability enhancing properties