Ohly-GO® Nucleo is a yeast extract derived from primary cultivated baker’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae). It contains high levels of the nucleotides GMP, IMP, CMP and UMP which are produced by the degradation of the yeast own RNA.
Ohly-GO® Nucleo is used in aquaculture and husbandry, to improve feed conversion ratios replacing antibiotic growth promoters. It is typically added at 1 kg/ton feed.
Key Features and Benefits
- Yeast extract with a high content of readily available nucleotides
- Soluble in water
- AMP is largely converted to IMP to increase palatant functionality
- Consistent product composition
- Improves the feed conversion ratio by optimizing the nutritional composition
- Increased resistance against stress and microbial infections