OHLY-GO® Wall is the cell wall fraction collected from hydrolysed S. cerevisiae and is especially rich in the polysaccharides beta-glucan and mannan, both known for their health promoting activities:
- Yeast beta-1,3/1,6 glucan has demonstrated immune modulating properties contributing to enhanced resistance to microbial infections
- Mannans can prevent the binding of pathogens and toxins to the intestinal mucus
- beta-Glucans and mannans are prebiotics stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
OHLY-GO® Wall is added to feed to improve feed conversion ratios replacing antibiotic growth promoters. It is usually applied at levels of 0.25-1 kg/ton feed.
Key Features and Benefits
- Yeast Cell Wall with a high content of beta glucans and mannoproteins
- Ideal as a feed supplement to improve the animal's immune status