AUXOFERM® Vitamin Yeast is an inactive, whole-cell yeast product made from pure S. cerevisiae (AUXOFERM) and primary cultivated on molasses under controlled, optimal conditions. It is a fine powder of light yellow to yellowish appearance and characterized by its typical yeast flavour. The product is enriched with vitamins of the B-group and heat-inactivated and denatured to increase the bioavailability of the nutritional components. The product provides a valuable, daily nutritional supplement containing all the essential amino acids, minerals and the vitamins of the B-group, especially important for vegans and vegetarians. As a supplement, this product can be formulated in sport drinks, tablets and capsules, and as dragees.
Key Features and Benefits
- Contains all essential amino acids
- Enriched with vitamins of the B-group
- Rich in organically-bound minerals
- Good source of dietary fibre
- Suitable for sport drinks, as tablets, in capsules or as dragees
- Important supplement for vegans and vegetarians