OHLY® FLAV-R-BASE 19 is a classic yeast extract with a very clean and neutral basic bouillon note that brings out savoury notes and creates flavour balance. This baker's yeast extract can be used for nearly all kinds of savoury applications - such as soups, sauces, gravies and ready-to-serve dishes, as well as yeast stock cubes and granulated yeast stocks. The usage levels range from 0.1 to 0.5 % up to 20.0 % in bouillon cubes.
For the certified carbon neutral OHLY® FLAV-R-BASE 19, Ohly calculates the emissions and invests in offsetting so you can account for them in your greenhouse gas inventory. Learn more about our decarbonisation journey.
Key Features and Benefits of OHLY® FLAV-R-BASE 19
- Clean taste for any kind of savoury recipe
- Brings balance and savoury flavours
- Provides umami taste
Why is Ohly a popular choice for food applications?
All kinds of food product manufacturers trust us to enhance their products. Here's why:
- High-quality standards: we employ stringent quality assurance and quality control measures
- Expertise: we have almost 200 years of experience in yeast production
- Skilled professionals: our products are developed by a team of experts in taste improvement and they're here to help find the right solution for your next innovation
- Innovative products: our range of products is constantly expanding, backed by intensive research and development
- Sustainability: our dedicated engineering experts work to produce more from fewer resources and reduce our carbon emissions, so you can reduce the emissions in your supply chain